Hello friends! Welcome to your mobilegadgets360 blog. So in this article today we are going to talk about pfms scholarship. And they will also learn about PFMS scholarship , PFMS scholarship status check ,PFMS Portal. And we will know all these things in detail in this article. So stay in this article and know more in full details.
What is PFMS?
So guys first of all we would like to know what is this PFMS? So if you do not know what this PFMS is, now I would like to tell you about it.
So PFMS is an online portal. This PFMS stands for Public Financial Management System. So let me tell you that this is such a system.
Which was started by the Prime Minister of India in 2016. Through this PFMS portal, government money is sent directly to the people of the Prime Minister of the country i.e. those who are the beneficiaries in their bank account.
Earlier the beneficiary of the country used to get his money passing through many people. But ever since central government started PFMS portal. So the government now gets any amount of money directly to the beneficiary.
There has been a huge reduction in corruption in India with the introduction of this PFMS portal. Which has seen a lot of increase in the progress of sight. It works under the PFMS Finance Ministry & Planning Commission Department. It is a type of portal through which the central government pays.
What is PFMS Full Form
The Full Form of PFMS is Public Financial Management System. Do you know that PFMS is in Hindi – लोक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली. Perhaps you did not know about it earlier. But this information will prove very helpful for you.
How to check PFMS Payment Status?
So first of all I want to tell you that if there is any kind of government benefit in your bank account. Like PM Yojna Rashi etc.
So earlier you used to go to the bank to check your Bank Statement. To know whether money came to your account or not. But now the time is with this PFMS.
So now with the help of this PFMS portal, you can check your account from your computer or mobile whether the money came or not.
So how can you check your statement using this PFMS? We also know this as PFMS Know Your Payments. Below I have described step by step. So keep reading carefully and know in detail.
Step 1 :- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this PFMS. Now you will find a button in the name of Know your Payments on this website, click on it. Click here to go to PFMS website.
Step 2 :- Now a new form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill some of your details like Bank Name, Account Number, Word Verification (Captcha) and click on Search Button.
Step 3 :- Now your account statement will appear in front of you. And only its Transaction will be visible which has been sent by the Central Government or the State Government. If no amount has been received then your Statement Blank will appear.
Pfms.nic.in List 2020
The Central Government started this pfms not only to check the payment, but through this PFMS, those poor students who are not able to pay the fees for their studies. So from the Central Government, scholarship facility is also made available to such poor students from backward classes through this PFMS platform. So that people also benefit a lot.
This scholarship amount is sent directly to the students in their bank account. Without medietor. Due to which corruption has been controlled a lot.
Full Details Of PFMS Scholarship
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
PFMS Scholarships List
So friends, now I have provided some such below list which is related to this pfms scholarship. Which means who gets the amount under pfms scholarship? All these details have been given below.
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship 2020 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Pfms.nic.in scholarship 2020 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS
So now let me tell you which one is Eligibile for this PFMS Scholarship Registration. And what is Criteria for this pfms form registration I have given all these details below.
- Scholarship applicant (applicant) must be an Indian citizen.
- The annual family income of the scholarship applicant should be less than 6 lakhs.
- The age of the Scholarship applicant should be from 18 years to 25 years.
- The scholarship applicant must be at least Class 10th pass.
Documents Required for PFMS
As you will be aware that while filling any type of online form or offline form, some documents (documents) are required.
So if you register this pfms. So you will need some document. So I have told about all those papers in the list below.
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
Benefits Of PFMS Portal
So I would like to tell you now that if the Government of India has started this pfms portal. So what are its benefits? It is very important to know about its benefits.
So below I have talked about the benefits associated with this pfms scholarship portal. What is the benefit to the people and the Government of India?
- Ever since this pfms started in India, there has been a significant decline in corruption since then.
- With the help of pfms, the government benefit amount is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- With the introduction of pfms, you can now check the benefit amount sitting at home. No need to go to the bank.
- Earlier people used to enter many people to get government funds. But it is no longer the same.
- If earlier someone used to eat money in the middle, it would increase corruption and affect the progress of the country.
Schemewise Contact List
So friends, we will now see how we can remove the Schemewise Contact List of these pfms. By the way, this is not necessarily so. Yet many times it is needed. So let’s know about this.
Step 1 – First of all you have to go to the official website of pfms. Click here to go to the website
Step 2 – Now you will see a sheet on the left side of the dashboard. From that, select the schemewise contact list.
Step 3 – Now you will see a new form. In which you will be asked to fill some details. After filling all the details, click on Search Button.
Step 4 – Now you will see the Schemewise Contact List according to you. Which you can use in your own way.
PFMS Login Procedure
There are many people who also have login username and password of this pfms. But do not know how to log in to this pfms portal. So follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of pfms.
- Now you will see the Login button at the top right and click on it.
- Now a new page will open in which you will be asked your username and password.
- After filling all these, you will be successfully logged in as soon as you click on Login.
What does PFMS mean?
PFMS stands for Public Financial Management System.
What is PFMS DBT?
PFMS DBT is a system. Through which Government of India sends money directly to the people bank accounts. Due to this, leakages, delays, etc., have started to come down due to depositing subsidy in bank accounts.
PFMS Help Desk Number
PFMS Help Desk Number 1800 118 111 and Email – email@example.com
Last date for application for PFMS Scholarship?
So far no official information has been received from PFMS as to how long its last date will be.
What is PFMS Account Status?
So when you apply for pfms. So your form is pending. So at such a time, we can know by looking at the status of this pfms that our form has been processed till date.
Conclusion:- How did you like the article of PFMS scholarship , PFMS scholarship status check ,PFMS Portal. You can definitely comment by commenting in the comment box below. Or if you want to give some kind of suggestion, you can share your opinion with us in the comment box below.